Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another video from our visit.



Here is a mother son video....sure wish I could rock him right now....


If you live near Lincoln, don't forget to come out Saturday night to 2 pillars church (14th and south st) at 6pm...for a night of bands/worship.  Bring the whole family!  Find an orphan to pray for and maybe win some sweets from Germany. 

I am still looking for some volunteers to man tables at the event...so let me know if you can help me out!

Thanks for the prayers and support.  Our community of family and friends are the best!

2 comments:

  1. I miss Adam a ton too!!! Both of my boys..... I hope we can get back to them soon. I am praying for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that you'll be spending many precious moments rocking together. I hope and pray that you will be together soon.

    ReplyDelete