Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A video and picture from our trip

Here is Simon "rock'in" his walk.


This is our "kissy" face video, playing this game with Simon was one of our most cherished moments with him during our visits.


I realize this is a very brief post.  I have not had words to share since we have been back.  I hope to have my thoughts sorted at some point. But until then I will try to just post a few videos and pictures on here.  I would have added more but we have momentarily misplaced our card reader.

4 comments:

  1. Simon just melted my heart! What a precious little boy! I hope and pray that you will all be together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand about thought sorting! Finding the right words to post have been tough to find. I've talked (and written) to individuals bits here and there, but the context of that reality is so separate from the context here that it's hard to explain.

    The walking is pretty cool. It was hard to believe even seeing it happen right in front of us! Go Simon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Just watched the video. L-O-V-E the way he *looks* at you about midway through. We had a few of those moments, especially on Friday, and what a connection! (Jon made me laugh, too, with his one low-down "nay". He he!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He can walk!! :o) YEAH!! He reminds me so much of my little monkey boy Julius!! My Julius has that little twinkle in his eye like simon! I think it says "I like adventure!" Simon is DORABLE! I was mesmerized by the video! :o) (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete