Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Seasons changing...early November post

These photos are from early in November.  Our fall was a bit late this year...but at least we did get to see the leaves change.  Sadly, this fall brought some other changes in my life as I lost my grandma.  While she was in the hospital I was able to introduce her to Simon, something I really should have done much sooner...

view from our living room


these are the trees we used to be able to watch change from our old living room


my hubby had to have either been on the roof or hanging out of a window to get this shot.




2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! I want to be your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my sympathy for the loss of your grandmother. I hope that many happy memories will give you comfort and peace.

    I am enjoying seeing the photos of Simon as he grows! What an adorable little man. His smile melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete