Thursday, June 27, 2013

Visualization

I have been practicing the art of visualization, it is not something that I have been trying to do, with that said, I suppose I should just call it daydreaming.  I can see myself traveling from the capital city to Simon's city, along the way looking at the beautiful fields of sunflowers.  While I look out the window, I think, wow I can't believe I am FINALLY here!

Then, because I have seen so many pick up trip photos, I see still frames.  I see the pictures that I will one day post on this blog.  Where you can see the back of Simon's head as I hug him and you see my face, I am crying, you can see the years worth of tears, finally rolling down my face.  You see a mother embracing her child that is FINALLY hers...and the caption saying, GOTCHA.  Because after over a year of waiting and paperwork and heartache, he is my son, I am bringing him home....forever.

So whatever you want to call it, daydreaming or visualization, on this raining day, while I try to focus, that is where my mind is, on my trip to Bulgaria, to bring my son home.  Dear God, PLEASE, let me bring him home SOON.

3 comments:

  1. Love you friend! Praying for that signature, that approval and those travel dates! Looking forward to those GOTCHA pictures and meeting this handsome little boy of yours!

    PS: He just looks like he'd be a great new friend for Trev :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you! I can't wait to get over there and hold my girl myself... We are all hung up on processes right now. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself doing the same thing, though I am seeing us meeting for the first time. Him crawling to us curiously, us cautiously smiling, hoping to get hugs soon. And by the end of the day we are sitting with him in our lap, unable to see how we can go home without him.

    I was going back through the comments on my blog, and read the one you left me back in May. Once again, it was what I needed to read. Praying for things to speed up over there and your dates to come soon!

    ReplyDelete