Saturday, February 2, 2013

Online Auction Day 2

I have been pouring over our hidden treasures online auction today. I just wanted to say I am so humbled and thankful for every item that was donated to our auction. It amazes me to see so many strangers working to help bring kids from Simon's orphanage home. Wow, what a blessing. I am also drawn to tears as I see bids from family members and friends who live all over the country. I am equally humbled when other adoptive moms bid on items. What a great community the Lord has given us to help us bring our son home!

I am feeling the love today friends!

Here is a link to a page that shows photos of all the items.
http://treasuresinhiddenplaces.blogspot.com/p/auction-easy-links.html?m=1

I personally like to use this link and because I can see which items have bids, then I just keep pushing the right bottom arrow when I get to the end of the screen to see more items on the next page.
http://treasuresinhiddenplaces.blogspot.com/?m=1

Happy hunting, there are so many wonderful items to bid on and right now the bids are low...who knows you could score a very expensive item at a very low cost.

Thank you all so much for supporting our adoption. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment