Thursday, August 1, 2013

Practicing

So I have been loving following another adoptive family's journey while they are in country. As I was re watching a video of their daughter laughing, I thought I should probably try to figure out how to post videos. So this is a practice run...hopefully you can see a video on my blog now.

This video was taken during one of our visits with Simon back in March. It seems like so long ago. I haven't allowed myself to look at pictures or video of him very much...until lately. We are 14 days away from traveling on our trip and 17 days away from picking our son up. It seems unbelievable that the day is getting so close!!

I hope that his reaching out to hold Jon's hand is a sign that he will open up to us and let us into his world....the first step to healing from it.

http://youtu.be/zWB4dxzbRCk

No comments:

Post a Comment