Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wax removal

I am a person who loves to chip paint off of things. Getting wax out of Simon's ears has been VERY gratifying!

Look away if you are easily grossed out, but here are the results from the right ear wax removal, day 2. (I didn't take pictures of day 1)

I have been putting a little oil in each ear to loosen up the wax. Yesterday I tried to flush it out but that didn't work very well. I just wait for the wax to work and when I see it coming out I use a q-tip to scrape it out. (please note, I am NOT pushing the q-tip in his ear...it doesn't go into the canal much at all as I don't want to push the wax in....my plan is to get it OUT!)

He is FULL of smiles I am wondering if he is hearing better already????





1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya... I would find this very gratifying as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete